- If you would like a place at our nursery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
- Once you have registered your interest you will be sent further information around our application process.
- Click here for further information about Highfields Nursery.
- Click here to download an application form.
- Parents are able to register their child for a nursery place at Highfields Spencer Academy from the age of two.
- A letter is then sent to parents during the February before their child starts Nursery the following September, asking them to inform school of their session preference (letter to request sessions).
- Once all parents have responded, we then place the children and a further letter is sent offering their child a nursery place (offer letter).
- Parents then have to accept/decline the offered place.
- Induction packs/registration forms will then be sent home for completion.